On Sundays we have three in-person services at our regular times: 8:00am, 9:30am, and 11:00am, and all three services will be livestreamed on our website.
Services will include corporate worship and the preaching of the Word, and will be shortened to one hour to serve those with small children, and to allow plenty of time to clean the rooms in between and prepare for the next service.
We will have reduced capacity seating in the Chapel, and will have two simulcast locations in the Pine Room and the Great Commission Room. You can find a map of our campus here.
While we recommend face coverings be worn throughout the building, to better serve everyone in our congregation they will be required in the Pine Room.
Each household will register for their desired service time and room each week. A registration link will be sent out each Tuesday afternoon in the This Week at Grace email, and posted on our website homepage.
During this time, we are not able to offer childcare, Children’s Sunday School, Youth Sunday School, or Adult Discipleship Studies.
If you are a visitor and have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to connect with you!
Guidelines for Regathering
To best serve our cleaning teams, please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your service start time. Please enter the building using the door closest to your room:
· Chapel: Great Commission Room door and the Portico door
· Great Commission Room: Great Commission Room door
· Pine Room: Discipleship Building (near the children’s area) door
We will have reduced seating in the Chapel, the Pine Room, and the Great Commission Room.
In the Chapel, to enable social distancing during the service, we ask that you use the designated rows to sit with your household. When you enter, please move as close to the front as possible, and sit as close to the center of the row as possible.
Please leave three (3) chairs between your household and other households on your same row.
Ushers will be available if you need assistance finding a seat.
In the Great Commission Room and Pine Room, small groups of seats will be provided for each household. Please select a group of seats that fits your household’s size. Volunteers will assist in moving seats around to help everyone find a place to sit.
To best serve our cleaning teams in preparing for the next service, we ask that you exit the building shortly after the service has concluded.
In the Chapel, please allow the row behind you to leave before you do, so as to not create congestion in the aisles.
Health and Safety
What Is Grace Doing To Prepare?
· We will have enhanced cleanings before, between, and after Sunday worship services.
· We will have air purification equipment and specialized disinfectants throughout the building.
· We are working with ServPro to provide a weekly cleaning to our gathering rooms and high-trafficked areas.
What Can We All Do To Serve Each Other?
· Follow the health and safety guidelines from our local, state, and federal officials, including Governor Lee’s Office of Faith Based and Community Initiatives:
1. Watch the service from home if, in the last 14 days, you or someone in your household has been diagnosed with or exposed to COVID-19, or is experiencing symptoms.
2. Take your temperature and your family’s temperature before coming, and do not come if anyone has a temperature over 100.4.
3. Do not come if you have returned from international travel or from a domestic location experiencing a high instance of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
4. Practice social distancing of at least six feet while at Grace, including no physical contact.
5. Practice social distancing in and around the restrooms. If others are in the restroom, please wait outside and practice social distancing if a line forms.
6. Follow the seating plan for the Chapel, using every other row and leaving three chairs in between each household.
7. The wearing of face coverings is recommended for the health and safety of everyone who attends. Face coverings are available upon request from any staff member. Volunteers and staff will wear face coverings as they serve throughout the morning.
8. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the building for those who are unable to bring their own.
9. At-risk populations should feel no pressure to attend in-person gatherings at this time, but all are welcome.
Before completing the registration process, please read Grace Community Church’s Assumption of Risk Statement.